The Village of East Hazel Crest is excited to launch a new, digital parking system. You will have the ability to pay for parking at the lot through our new payment kiosks, or online through our daily/weekly parking system or monthly permitting system. Please note that the online system uses two separate sites for daily/weekly parking and monthly parking. You will only need to register an account in one site, based on your payment preference.
To Pay Daily or Weekly Parking Fee
Step 1 - REGISTER:
License plate and credit card number are required. Users must accept Parkmobile's Terms and Conditions
to use the system for daily parking. You can use any of these methods to register:
Step 2 - PARK and PAY
- Open a "Basic Membership" at http://www.parkmobile.com/
- Download the free Parkmobile app from your mobile device's app store
- Call toll-free 877-727-5004. You can open your account using an automated system at no cost or by using a live operator for a one-time fee of $3.50
: There are three easy ways to pay:
- Login to your account at www.parkmobile.com
- Use the mobile app
- Call toll-free 877-727-5004 (available 24/7)
- Be sure to pay for the correct license plate number!
Use the Parkmobile Zone Number posted on green Parkmobile signage in your parking area.For more information on paying a daily or weekly parking fee:
Payment methods accepted for daily or weekly parking fees:
To Purchase a Monthly Permit COMING SOON!
Visit the East Hazel Crest Monthly Permit website
to purchase your permit online.
For more information on purchasing monthly permits:
- Customers may purchase two monthly permits in advance (current and subsequent months) or may opt to auto renew and/or auto pay their monthly permit. With auto renew, you'll receive an email reminder on the 23rd of the month to pay for the next month's permit. With auto pay, you'll automatically be billed on the 25th of the month for the next month's permit.
- When purchasing a monthly permit for the current month, please be sure to select the current month as the default is always the next month.
- Monthly permits run for the calendar month and are not prorated.
- Customers can register up to three vehicles per permit. One vehicle per permit is valid per day. Be sure to update your account if your license plate number changes.
- The system is all electronic - no printing of hardcopy permits or placards is needed.
Payment methods accepted for monthly permits:
- Visit the monthly permit FAQ article.
Or if you prefer come in to the Administrative Offices to purchase as you do now.